Animated Video or explainer video services have proved to be very useful and engaging when it comes to telling you story and reaching across to your audience in a style that indulges everyone. According to different molecular biologists and advanced researches, vision is man’s greatest and the most dominant of all senses which takes up almost half of the brain’s resources. This is why, any type of visual information that goes inside the brain is processed much faster than the textual info. For instance, if we draw a square on one side of a paper and describe what it is on the other, which one of those sides would quickly grab your attention?
It is owing to this popularity that social media has seen a great rise in the percentage of visual content. This rise was seen last year when it was reported that about 95% of the content uploaded or posted from a single account was a video, and that too, in the United States alone. There is also an effect of pictures and images that makes it easy for visual content to be remembered. This effect is called the Picture Superiority Effect. For this and a lot more reasons, this article is dedicated towards making our readers realize the importance of videos in this fast-paced tech world. Let us skim through some more stats that will help us make better use of videos in our branding strategies.
- Conversions can increase by about 75% if you include videos on your landing page
- Sales are quite likely to experience a boost by 65% after your product video gets viewed
- States show that of all online activities taking place over the internet, about 2/5 are spent on watching videos
- Product videos are prompts that make 50% of the viewers find out more about your product
- When it comes to YouTube, its users are reported to spend about 2.98 billion hours on watching videos
Considering the above stats, it is high time you adopt this smart strategy of using videos as a part of your branding strategies that are sure to win!
WHY ANIMATED VIDEOS THOUGH?
As a reader, you might thoroughly be convinced about the importance of videos. But you might still be struggling to understand the importance of animated videos. To explore our knowledge on these, keep reading!
Since there are so many businesses out there all trying to catch their audience’s attention, it is often a tad too tough for companies to cut through the swarm of videos; just another explainer video is very likely to do the job. Your business needs something different everyday so as to help you enter the market as the ultimate winner. This is where animated videos enter the picture.
As we have already established, more people like to watch than read. It is predicted that a time will come when no one would want to read anymore and this will lead to video explosion in the market. Visuals and video content would then be preferred when generating leads. It is because of this prediction extremely crucial that we begin our quest already and build strong foundation for our business’s future.
With this established video trend, many different experiments have taken place to determine the effectiveness of different types of videos; these types include talking heads, animated videos, CGIs, 2D and 3D explainer videos and a lot more. It is not a surprise that animated videos have come about as much more effective than any other type of videos. There are various reasons as to why this is in a great sense very true because animated videos:
- keep audience’s attention intact
- simplify complexities
- are entertaining
- very easy to memorize
- are relatively cheaper to produce
For reasons along with the ones mentioned, it is predicted that by the next year, that is, 2019, internet traffic will get concentrated more around videos all over the world. This will be when videos dominate the market and will eventually become, they say, a primary medium of conveying and consuming information. Whether you hire an amateur or get your video animation professionally designed, with the right strategies and techniques, you can always hope to reach up there.
In this advanced world of technology and design, there are several designers and video animators out there who are ready to provide you with just the right things you need.
Logo Designs, for instance, is a team of professional people with great aesthetic sense that possesses some amazing skills and promises to provide you cheap online animation video exactly the way you want. No matter what type of video it is, you can always consult these people who are there 24/7 to assist you with their expert advices.
Using Animated Videos for your Social Media
After reading our detailed insights into the world of animation, you are probably convinced to use more of video animation all over your social media. But for that, there are several things that one should keep in mind while drafting certain business strategies.
Following are a few of those strategies that may come in handy when you’re trying to learn how to make use of animation videos for your social media:
- Keep your videos short and precise-since videos on Instagram and Facebook are much shorter than those on YouTube, on Facebook, you don’t have much time to elaborate your video content.
- Don’t forget the Auto Play option on Facebook- since videos on the news feed play automatically and without sound, it is very important for them to engage your audience in the first sight and lay big first impressions so as to tempt your viewers into playing them with sound on.
- Build videos that appeal- visual content that gives off positive vibes, appeals to the audience and is much more attractive than any other visual content out there is more likely to gain your audience’s attention and appeal to it. Content that appeals is obviously the one that gets shared the most. For instance, the Facebook Celebrating friendship videos are absolutely engaging and all about happiness.
- Content matters- to avoid monotony and reach your customers on a personal level, it is crucial for you to keep changing your content and diversify your range of topics thereby keeping your social media page alive. Since these are animated videos we’re talking about, one great option is to work on the ‘why’ videos which are very likely to go viral in no time!
In a Nutshell
All in all, Video marketing is an effective tool used for marketing your product and the type of video marketing that currently dominates the market is the Animation videos that you definitely wouldn’t want to miss! Think about all the easy strategies we’re discussed today, could they be your gateway to boost your sales? So why wait! With a little twist of mindful solutions to digital marketing, your brand can get the likes it so greatly deserves!